GOLF AT SCHOOLS
Dynamic Events offers a free golf trial for selected schools within Hong Kong to trial the equipment. SNAG is a fun way to introduce the sport of golf to kids!
Equipment is modified and the teaching methodolgy is having FUN with the game first while also learning basic skills of golf. Below is an example of our kids golf trial hosted at American International School.
YouTube || TODOU
For more information on SNAG Golf in Hong Kong, please contact Mr. Rick Chu on telephone +852-26633524.
Teacher Testimonial on
The objectives of SNAG in SCHOOLS: -
• To offer kids (of any level) an opportunity to learn the game of golf.
• To provide life lessons that are taught through the game of golf.
• To provide a complete golf program that meets the physical education requirements of today.
• To encourage positive values and sportsmanship.
• To provide a smooth transition into the our Jr. Golf Program
There are 3 levels to SNAG with a total of 8 to 10 sessions per/level.
Participants will be receiving certificates for each level they pass.
Students who reach Level 3 SNAG will qualify for on-course SNAG tournaments organized by Dynamic Events Company Limited.
Facts about SNAG in
Students: Over 5 millions
Worldwide Schools: 6,500+ schools
• USA (The First Tee Program, TGA)
• Canada (Golf In Schools Program)
• United Kingdom (Golf Foundation)
• Scotland (Clubgolf)
• Belgium (Junior Golf Program)
• Japan (School Golf Program)
We feel that SNAG Golf in Asia will be a booming activity for years to come!
FREE GOLF TRIALS!
|Bradbury School (ESF)
Renaissance College Hong Kong (ESF)
Hong Lok Yuen International School
Christian Alliance International School
|Quarry Bay School (ESF)|
|Hong Kong Academy|
|German Swiss International School|
Get your school
For more information, contact our team coach at +852-26633524. ***Please note, all sessions for SNAG will be conducted in ENGLISH ***
Life Lessons in our Golf
2 - Setting Boundaries
3 - Making Decisions
4 - Resolving Conflicts
5 - Coping with Stress
6 - Obtaining Help
7 - Setting Goals
8 - Discipline